We are excited to announce Peak Speech Language Partners And Rocky Mountain Behaviour Analysts are Partnering!
Laurie Scott is joining the team at RMBA! Laurie is a Registered Speech Language Pathologist (RSLP) and a RASP provider in British Columbia. She has over thirty years of experience in child development services. Laurie believes teams work best when everyone actively participates towards a shared goal.
How can Speech Language Pathology Services add value to your child’s program?
- Supporting your child’s communication skill development through assessment, goal setting, training and consultation to their behaviour intervention program.
- Offering families support at home through parent coaching and capacity building.
- Collaborating with outside agencies like schools to support your child’s skill development.
Why might I want SLP on my child’s team?
To develop programming in the areas of:
- Speech sound production skills (articulation, phonology, apraxia).
- Receptive language (understanding language).
- Expressive language (using language).
- Social language skills (pragmatic and conversational skills).
- Literacy (reading and writing).
How do I get started?
- Talk to your child’s RMBA behaviour intervention consultant.
- Contact Laurie Scott Registered Speech Language Pathologist.